Clinical developments and technologies are transforming the optometric profession, from cornea to cortex, sinuses to surgery, anaphylaxis to amniotic membranes, MS to MIGS to MGD, and much more! To keep up with the latest procedures, techniques, technology, and eyewear trends, thousands of optometric professionals rely on SECO, the world’s leading optometric educational event. SECO 20/20 is your best opportunity of the year to get a clear picture of what’s on the horizon in eyecare.
INSIGHTS ARE IN SIGHT WITH SECO’S EDUCATION PROGRAM
You’ll get the knowledge you need to provide exceptional patient care, hear from speakers you won’t find anywhere else, and take a deep dive into the topics that align with your specific needs. SECO features 250+ sessions (more than 400 hours) focused on everything ocular—a diverse mix of clinical, technical, and business content developed by a committee of volunteers dedicated to creating a world-class conference. The program is designed for all ophthalmic professionals—optometrists, opticians, technicians, administrators, paraoptometrics, optometric residents, and students (Figures 1 and 2).
SEE FRIENDS—AND MAKE NEW ONES
SECO 20/20 is hosting many special events where participants can exchange ideas, discuss solutions to common challenges, reconnect with friends and colleagues, and forge new professional relationships. Don’t miss the Back Where You Belong Saturday Night Party featuring 38 Special and the Bad Habits, the Eye Docs of Rock, the alumni receptions, the Allied Healthcare Professionals Party, and the Student Party. SECO brings together optometric professionals from all over the country and the world—you’ll find plenty of fun ways to connect with and expand your community here.
SECO 20/20 SHOWCASES THE FULL SPECTRUM OF SOLUTIONS
Optometry’s Marketplace at SECO brings together 900+ brands including respected names, as well as newcomers showcasing the latest trends and technologies. You’ll meet face to face with leading suppliers to explore the innovations shaping the future of eyecare and make informed purchasing decisions—plus, integrated education opportunities in the exhibit hall will extend your learning. When you attend SECO 20/20, you’ll discover the technology, equipment, and services that will help you provide an exceptional patient experience and run a more profitable practice.
Here are some features you’ll find at Optometry’s Marketplace:
- The View highlights the latest in high-fashion eyewear. Geometrical, slim, oversized, cat-eye—you name it, you’ll find it here. Trends are changing quickly, with new silhouettes and color schemes every season. Check out The View to keep your inventory up to date with styles your patients are looking for.
- Presentation Theaters offer free learning opportunities right in the exhibit hall, where you can earn COPE, CE broker, and ABO-accredited continuing education credits.
- The MedPRO360 Theater brought to you by Premier Academy360 provides education on how to run a more efficient, profitable practice with this series of sessions dedicated to the business side of the optometric profession. This year, MedPRO360 will be offered alongside SECO’s educational programming, with a special pavilion in Optometry’s Marketplace. The MedPRO360 Theater is sponsored in part by Premier Academy360.
- Multimedia Poster Presentations look at new and interesting topics in a compelling way and are much more dynamic and captivating than static presentations. Expand your knowledge about the latest optometric research and case reports from faculty, residents, and students.
- NEW! Optix Lounge provides an exclusive, energetic space to take a break with your colleagues, receive focused career counseling, and learn at pop-up education presentations while collecting awesome daily giveaways.
- NEW! Optometry’s Marketplace User Groups connect you with suppliers, so you get an in-depth look at their newest offerings. You’ll also learn best practices and have opportunities to network with like-minded peers, industry thought leaders, and product experts.
ENVISION A STRONGER PRACTICE
SECO is known for its high-quality, advanced curriculum for optometrists and their teams alike. With top-quality, advanced education for all optometric professionals, this is the best place for educating your entire team—there’s something here for everyone in your office. Numerous clinical courses offer dual accreditation for both doctors and staff, providing more advanced course offerings for opticians, technicians, administrators, and paraoptometrics. Take advantage of “build your own registration” packages and get special group discounts!
SET YOUR SIGHTS ON ATLANTA
SECO is returning to Atlanta in 2020. You’re sure to enjoy Atlanta’s unique dining, entertainment, and cultural scene all served up with a generous portion of Southern hospitality. As a SECO 20/20 participant, you’ll have access to discounted travel options from most locations and special rates at partner hotels.
Visit www.AttendSECO.com and sign up before the Nov. 30th early bird deadline to save on your registration!