With COVID-19 spreading across the United States, it's hard to focus on anything else. Although the AOA and the CDC are excellent resources for all things COVID-19 related, I'm going to highlight a few important points below.
- Here’s how to assess a patient who might have COVID-19.
- Guidance for cleaning and disinfecting your office.
- Wondering if you should close your office? Here are recommendations from the AOA and advice from the CDC and the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- How to bill for telemedicine visits.
- Not sure how long COVID-19 stays on surfaces? Get the answer here.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act was just signed into law. The details are explained here and here.
- Need an office closure action plan? Here’s a good one! (via)
WHAT YOUR PATIENT MIGHT ASK YOU
How are you dealing with this added stress?
The normally paid medication app is now free for health care providers.
SOCIAL MEDIA ROUNDUP
Need a bright spot in your day?
Check out this Instagram account.